My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Tender Wings and Paisley Things

Hey everybody, I am happy as can be introducing you to Paisley, the fairy who I named my new kit after. As you may know when North American quilt makers originally came upon the paisley design they called it Persian Pickle. I tried this name on this fairy and she sulked for weeks, so forget I mentioned it.
My illustrious and ingenious creative team has Paisley's kit as I write this. And you should be able to get it from my store sometime after Tuesday night.  Just wanting to keep you updated as I've been out of the loop a little lately - but glad to be back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorie - Paisley looks gorgeous. Any news on Darrie Thistledown yet? Rhonda Lewis

Lorie said...

Hi Rhonda, as it happens I have a few kits at the almost finished level. Paisley's popped out first. Darrie's is not quite finished but will be soon.

karlene said...

She is a wonder, for sure! Also looking forward to Darrie Thistledown! Karlene